L1 Training, Online by zoom/skype/phone, Referral accepted for Medicare Mental Health Plans, Social Worker
|City, State:||Bondi Junction and Newtown, Sydney NSW|
|Occupation:||Accredited Mental Health, Social Worker|
|Professional Qualification abrvd:||Bachelor of Social Work, AASW Accredited MH SW|
|IFS Training Level:||Level 1|
|Specializations:||Interpersonal trauma, ACT, MiCBT, Depression, Anxiety, Perinatal Mental Health|
My areas of special interest/client groups are:
- Survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, child sexual assault and child abuse, incl. developmental/attachment trauma.
- Experiencing perinatal mental health symptoms and/or parenting challenges.
- Experiencing difficulties with managing mental health symptoms such as anxiety and depression.
- Struggling with grief and loss.
- Wanting to explore their relationship with their sexual or gender identity.
- Noticing that drug and/or alcohol use is feeling out of control, no matter how hard you try.
- Experiencing relationship difficulties.
- Interested in self development and/or overcoming ‘stuckness’ in day to day life.