I specialise in helping clients get to the crux of their issue so that taking steps towards useful, creative solutions feels both natural and motivating. I support adolescents and adults experiencing anxiety, depression, stress, trauma, procrastination and perfectionism.
If you are not based in Sydney you can work with Leona on Zoom & Skype.
- experience relief from trauma, depression, anxiety, pain and stress
- find freedom from persistent unhelpful emotions, habits or patterns
- work through life & work transitions or challenges with more confidence
- build emotional resilience, self-trust and confidence
- improve decision-making, motivation & commitment
- use IFS in daily life to improve relationships & communication
As a trainer/group facilitator with 25+ years experience I also offer customised IFS short courses to groups and teams.
Leona is also an accredited supervisor offering IFS-Oriented Supervision for IFS therapists & practitioners (one-to-one or group).
Qualifications: Masters in Counselling & Psychotherapy, Masters in Adult Education, DipTranspersonal Art Therapy, Dip ClinHypnosis.
You can contact Leona here.